Art & Design students can print from their own computers to:
* Ricoh C831 color laser printer in the Collaborative Studio (159B)
- Dell 7130 color laser printer in the Design Studio (149)
This process has limitations compared to direct printing, so review these before proceeding.
Web Print Limitations:
- File format: PDF only
- Jobs will automatically print letter, in portrait direction
- User cannot select Bypass tray for custom paper
- User cannot select two-sided printing
- User cannot make printer related adjustments (print quality, page range, color profile selection, scaling image size, etc.)
To verify you are ready to Web Print, review these requirements and preliminary steps.
Web Print Requirements:
- You already have an activated PaperCut account
- You have an adequate PaperCut balance to cover the cost of the web prints
- '''Setup your original document to the required size: Letter (8.5 x 11) portrait direction
- You have saved your file as a PDF
In some situations, it may be best to send individual pages as single print jobs.
No parts specified.
Select Web Print from the left menu bar.
Click on the Submit a Job link.
Click the Print Options and Account Selection button.
Confirm the number of copies to print, and click on the Upload Documents button.
Drag your PDF to the upload box, and click the Upload & Complete button to print the document.
Once complete, the status will show Finished, and the total charged from your PaperCut account balance will be displayed.
Embed this guide
Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum.